Does your system need a tune up? Usual indications of this include: - Periodic System Crashing - Occasional, unpredictable Blue-Screen-of-Death
- Applications freezing unpredictably
- Frequent need to reboot the computer
- Large number of unsolicited advertisements
Causes for this include: - Insufficient system memory (RAM)
- Improper system settings need optimizing.
- Viruses - Adware accidentally
installed while browsing websites
Typical tune up service includes the following:
- Open the system case, BLOW OUT ALL THE DUST
- Evaluate the condition/age of the system components
- A quick adjustment of system settings
- Removal of any accidentally installed adware and viruses.
- Update Anti-Virus definition files if needed.
Frequently, these simple steps are all that's necessary to clean up a cranky PC. During the cleanup
process, we also check for hardware problems which can only be addressed by replacing parts.